Software Engineer/Developer - #2016-02
iASPEC is looking for Software Developers to join our Development Team to help build new applications in the field of Authentication, Digital Signature, E-Commerce, Finance, and Medicine. This position is full-time. 5 day work a week.Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
Fresh Graduates are also welcomed to start a career in Application Development as Junior Software Engineer.
- Participate in definition, design, development, and deployment phases on software products and system development projects
- Supporting roles in customer support services
- Relevant education background in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Preferred: 1-2 years application development experience using J2SE/J2EE
- Preferred: Demonstrate experience with software development using Java Tools, Libraries, Framework such as Eclipse, ANT, Log4J, Hibernate, Struts2, DAO, JDBC, etc
- Good English writing skills and analytical thinking
- Knowledge of Database design and SQL language
- Knowledge of basic Computer Hardware and Networks
- High sense of Responsibilites and Commitments to excellence
- Good interpersonal communcation skills and a team player
All personal data will be only used for recruitment purpose only. All collected material would be destroyed within two months.